Our office has a bonded and registered Legal Document Assistant available to help you with all your legal document preparation needs.
A Legal Document Assistant (LDA) is an American phenomenon created in response to the strict licensing laws for attorneys. The job was created by using the doctrine of pro se to enable someone to help another prepare a legal document. With the self-help pro se concept and stock legal forms, the Legal Document Preparer profession was born. LDAs are professionals, qualified through education, training or work experience, authorized to assist consumers representing themselves in legal matters by preparing and processing the necessary legal documents.
We can help with a broad range of court document preparation and filings, including but not limited to:
- Dissolutions (divorce)
- Summary Dissolutions
- Child Cusotdy/Visitation/Support documents
- Order to Show Cause/Responsive Declarations
- Petition to Establish Parental Relationships
- Unlawful Detainer claims (evictions)
- Small Claims suits
- Petition for Termination of Guardianship/Conservatorship
- Qualified Domestic Relation Orders
- Probate ($100,000 and under)
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Change of Venue
- Much more – simply give us a call!
- We can also help prepare:
- Power of Attorneys
- Promissory Notes
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Typing Services
- Much more
If you need affordable help with a document and want it to be completed accurately, professionally, and quickly, chances are we can help you.
If you need legal advice or someone to represent you in court, you need to consult with an attorney.
Please call for a price quote on your documentation today!